|This disclaimer governs your use of the website “http:\\www.ayutthaya-history.com”. By using this website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If
you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use “http:\\www.ayutthaya-history.com”. This website is an ongoing project and will continue
to be altered as more research is conducted and additional data becomes available; therefore, we reserve the right to modify the following terms at
any time, and you should check periodically for changes. By using this site after we post any changes, you agree to accept those changes, whether
or not you have reviewed them.
1. All material on this website is copyright protected by intellectual property laws and is the property of Ayutthaya Historical Research
(abbreviated here after as AHR). The text, photographs, video, and other graphics on this website must not be republished online or offline without
prior written permission of AHR. You are permitted to access, download and print the material off our site only for personal and non-commercial
use – provided that you do not modify any content without our consent.
2. AHR shall not be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result of the use of our website, neither to third parties. The
information provided by AHR is for general informational purposes only. AHR makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or
implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or related graphics contained on the
website for any purpose. Any reliance on the site’s information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
3. The AHR website must not be used in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal,
fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
4. AHR is not responsible for the contents or reliability of any other websites to which it provides a link for your convenience. Also, AHR does not
necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
5. AHR does not warrant or guarantee that functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or
that the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs. AHR takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being
temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond its control. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures
and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
6. In no event will AHR be held liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, indirect or consequential, for any loss or damage arising from loss of
data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
7. AHR will not be held liable for any loss or damage whatsoever for any suggestions made in relation to the site’s promotion of ecotourism. It is
the responsibility of the user of the site to take the necessary precautions to avoid any physical injury, traffic incident, animal attack, theft, and
damage to equipment. Any reliance on the site’s information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
8. The laws of Belgium shall govern the use of the site and you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Belgian courts.