The ancient sites in its vicinity were cleared in the early 1970's during construction works of an expansion project of the (former) Ayutthaya Agriculture School (Withayalai Kasetrakam). There are no traces of foundations or brick work anymore at ground level and the temple is classified as defunct. 
Historical data about the monastery and its construction is unknown.
The site was located in Geo Coord: 14° 20' 43.55" N, 100° 33' 21.25" E.
 Bangkok Post - 09 Dec 1972 - Work suspended on Ayutthaya sites. The article states that "machinery engaged on the Ayutthaya Agriculture School extensions ploughed up the ruins of at least five temples in the disputed area";. The work at the school was stopped after students had sent a petition to the NEC. The Director General of the Fine Arts Department at that time stated he was certain the damage had already been done. (Article courtesy of Ken May).
(Detail of Phraya Boran Rachathanin's map - Anno 1926)